Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thailand Customs: inside the most unique and culture ""

"And" comes I not elegant, also just fromThailandThe local Chinese friends heard. From the literal meaning, "hired wife". I rent a room, rent a car, rent a boat, "and" to me is just a new noun.

ThailandThailand

Thailand Chinese friend told me, and many old foreign holidays in Thailand, in the local to find a pretty girl in their eyes when a temporary wife, give yourself a fun. But foreigners and our aesthetic is different, their love is thin black little girl, also known as the "black pearl". The phenomenon of curiosity that I decided to explore the local "and" culture.

And cultureAnd culture

Water, more than 30 years old, a kind of middle-aged people, ThailandPhuket IslandNative Chinese third generation, Chinese is very good. First came to Phuket Island, water is our guide, he and I chatted to each other, I also took the opportunity to ask him about some "and" culture.

Picture / text:Come fromXie FanSina blog

No comments:

Post a Comment