Friday, November 30, 2012

Crazy world tour of Australia first station food plus riding combination (Photos)

>�������˵��ַ����ݡ�����">> > is "escalator" fate toAustralia

In 2010 June, I resigned, ready to globalTraveling. ChoiceAustraliaAs the first station, is the original mind fever, for there I know nothing at all, there is no special place of interest -- in fact, I have no idea to go anywhere in the world.

But the bold, red, cannot be rescheduled AirAsia tickets, and the specially asked a friend fromGermanyCome back with expensive bike camel package, has been irresistible to remind me of their 4 digit value and expired. On the side of regret his hasty decision, while they have to prepare for travel case, I began to make trouble:

1 as for the bike riding, cycling is essential, but the plane is too much trouble, how good, or to buy Australia;

The 2 drugs with a box of white and black and Huoxiangzhengqi water well, as for iodine gauzeYunnanBaiyao what, how good, I should not wrestling;

3 Australia, although it is winter, but should not be too high, how good a long-sleeved jeans, a T-shirt and shorts, all the others;

4 cameras are necessary, although he is a photography idiot, but no camera can write attractive blogs? But you want to travel around the world;

5 tents and summer sleeping bag is essential (I don't know why want to take summer sleeping bags);

6 thick boots are necessary, "waste" I most afraid of snakes;

7 other, how good......

Riding tourRiding tour

So, I took 6.2 kilograms of luggage, in disorderly fashion, by the escalator fate on the fly to Australia in the western city of Perth aircraft. Married, buy a house to buy a car, for each person is very good; to travel around the world, for each individual, it is worth. With this idea in mind, I save the meager savings to the most reliable, not their journey around the first world bicycle travelers in Perth rest for 4 days, I came along the western peninsula began formal bike tour.

Initially in the riding, is really quite nice. The beach is like an ice-cream cone as white, the sea like lemonade as clear, the fish in the water and the birds in the sky were like the people here never catch fish and bird. They and a bicycle path along the cliff together, so has been to the distant mountain, I once thought that their choice is how right...... Of course, the next call "reality" guy grand appearance. First of all, the guy to my rear tyre exploded. To tell you the truth, I ride the bike so long, before every flat tire is peer repair, repair what, but I do not ah. With two hours, finally managed to fix, but when the destination, it was already dark.

Then, the guy down the hook, I originally in the Lonely Plant to find the hotel closed. "I'm sorry, the owner is out of town." The door so wrote notes. All the efforts, I have to get a closed door Park camp results sleep know summer sleeping bag is not warm have no shame. Then think of the southern hemisphere it is winter. And the very next day morning only to find: sleep not to eat outside, because the dog will be away. It began to rain they found themselves did not bring rain gear.

>���󣬺óԣ�">> > kangaroo, delicious!

Whoever it is, see the birds in the sky, will want to travel...... Whoever it is, see before passing the kangaroo, will escape one's lips and said "good"...... This is happening in Yalgorup National Park. In a sunny afternoon, I am riding alone in the desolate forest, suddenly found a higher than my huge monster from the next "overtaking" and the animal instinct of fear, scared I immediately fell out of the car, but as it away, I suddenly realized that this is my first kangaroo encounter! Great sense of joy and washed up on the forehead, in such a complex mood, escape one's lips would be: "ah, delicious......"

Although say this is really embarrassing, but you know I this several days also didn't eat a hot meal yo, day in and day chewing simply face and dry flapjack hard survive. My stomach ah, no one by the name of "protein" guy visited already for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment