Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Amazon jungle: Mysterious Valley wild nature (Figure)

Walking in the middle of the Amazon, as to sandwich a rich content of the hamburger, here tributary complicated enough, the jungle have no bottom, lived with many of the native tribes. Although the external world to the original jungle play more and more civilized brand, but the river still persist in one's old ways is the mysterious charm, overall, lots of traditional culture in the middle reaches of the most dynamic, most can manifest the Amazon wild nature.

Amazon jungleAmazon jungle

All sorts of strange things rainforest animal search

Animal and plant communities in the Amazon basin is diverse and special, we took a boat to a small island, it was not far away from the Amazon, is there like an "island of rare fowls and strange animals". On the island the dense jungle, except for a few families, see the most is in the village around Shangcuanxiatiao monkey. The monkey species is very rare, huge eyes, like the cartoon film eyes sparkling green elf.

Amazon little monkeyAmazon little monkey

When I take pictures, suddenly a monkey jumping on my back, and then quickly go over my head, began to grab my hair, at first I thought is the guide in make fun of, and later found a furry little claws to the forehead, and tore at my glasses, could not help but cry. A sound! A practical joke has just begun, the monkey from time to time to launch a surprise attack, let the "expedition"'s cry never broken.

Naughty monkey bite was a wizard ear, while holding my bag, a little monkey is more than words, just off a girl's pants, let her out of buttock! If I can give the Monkey Island Law, must severely punish these defy laws human and divine "Sun King", it is no wonder that their ancestors to be pressed in the five mountain for five hundred years.

The reason I want to come to the island, to visit the local people say "island" (Anaconda) -- Amazon green anaconda. On the way to find the snake, we had two big turtles, looks really ugly level, complete subversion of the concept before me. Local people said the tortoise named "motor" (Mata Mata), adult "motor" at least a sofa cushion size. We found the two average body weight of 16 kg, is about 75 years old.

The inhabitants of the island told me, "motor" is not in the Amazon River of life, their home in the forest lakes, it is not easy to catch, the longevity of the "motor" can live to 200 years old. "Motor" turtle shell body is large, and is generally the turtle is not the same. More interestingly, the turtle neck is usually vertical expansion, while the tortoise neck is horizontal activities here, turtle shell in front of a large space, can make the neck transverse swing, likeTravelingFolding knife, really incredible. I lifted the turtle, turtle shell as a rough feeling a cold steel.

Three strong men to lift the kingThree strong men to lift the king

We are in the jungle and went for a while, finally saw the island King python, it weighs 240 pounds, is 7 meters long, I spend Valentine's day than in the Amazon and the snake around his neck and 1 meters long! I approached the python, it made my head against the boots, also extend terrorist tongue licking my shoe. At first I instinctively a little afraid, after a while to adapt to.

This snake is 12 years old this year, every month must eat 40 pounds of meat, the host will to its feeding pigs, and to keep it in the wild. Local people said, green anaconda reaction on land is slow, slow, the attack is not high, but the water that is everybody fearsome monster, will take their prey with lightning speed. The villagers had caught a green anaconda, opened its stomach, there was a 5 year old child!

A deadly weapon boa constrictors are seemingly soft body in the water body, it will use the prey caught, it soon drowned, then the prey until the quiet place yourself to eat. I'm on camera, commentary, and feel the boa constrictor with its huge body around my legs, my heart really not the end, for fear that it is committed to the scene, a python wrapped around the people live.

Later television director and let me put the snake around the neck, I almost can not breathe, sensory neck was broken quickly -- you know, by the three men will carry it to my shoulder, finished after we carry down. Seriously, don't look at me in a television face relaxed, actually all is biting a tooth to pack out.

Parting, the hospitality of the "main" Python suddenly tail caught my ankle is not put, I shouted, let it turn it off. I look at the masters of panic-like, make fun of say: "rest assured, it doesn't like eatAsiaDish." I thought to myself, now is the time for lunch, the serpent hungry which had so much, I don't want to add new designs for its recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment