Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nordic culture trip: love hug Swede

Are you thereBeijingLiving in these years, I come into contact with someSwedenPeople, they gave me the impression is not good at the initiative to communicate with people indulge in verbiage, the party that is usually not Sweden -- they often act as a quiet listener role. Some people think the Swedish people are shy or indifference, but I was in Sweden feels the Swedes ubiquitous warm courtesy, in Sweden, "a state of ceremonies" this used to describe our own national words often emerge from deep in my mind.

Under the setting sun City HallUnder the setting sun City Hall

The Swedish people love hugs, this was a friend to meet the most common greeting, gently calling each other names, and say hello to side with one or two hands hold each other's shoulders, it seems to me that this is the standard Swedish embrace. But, don't forget, the Swedes are not passionate embrace between type, and does not occur in the first meeting of the people.

The shop door painted the old city of StockholmThe shop door painted the old city of Stockholm

I followed the local friends took part in many party in Stockholm, many of the "first meeting" at the same time, then they just slightly shy and I stretched out his right hand, and then with the Swedish taste of English with my greetings for a while, almost everyone expressed China's yearning and love. Many of them seem to know not to China, expression of longing in my opinion is largely a polite, but at the time of this party, I cannot read nor understand Swedish, is easy to feel left out of the Chinese they really feel they each release warm white. Time to say farewell party, I get the way to say goodbye is a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment