Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sardinia from Italy local mysteries remain aloof from the world of childhood

ItalyPeninsula shapes on the map like a boot, next to Sicily see is going to be the only boot into the Mediterranean Sea. A lot of people do not know, in addition to Sicily and Italy also has a large island -- Sardinia, it was far from home, like a kick to theFranceThe Corsican edge. The Sardinian remain aloof from the world, belongs not only to Italy is not like Italy, the island's mysterious childhood and unique personality makes it rich in many ways over the Italy local.

SardiniaSardinia

"In the Italian Olbia airport to pick, reliable?"

Thanks to the local telecommunications operators unlimited flow of monthly 3G SIM card, had just landed in notnot Sardinia, I launched the micro-blog.

"Please sit down" in situ ", ordered a return ticket." "and so on, the sun falls mountain more reliable", "duel?"...... People come to "appease" and reply.

Early in the morning fromRomeTake off, the blue of the first Anhai will struggle to walk I quickly hypnotic, until the big plane and runway intense friction movement will I wake up. In less than an hour, 120 euro is gone, also missed the plane view magazine cover a beautiful Emerald Coast opportunity.

I am a small airport, only the east face, holding my name card no, nobody is answering the phone, SMS, no one answered, I am bored, station sit, readTravelingThe English Festival Guide rare.

Overlooking the town.Overlooking the town.

Finally, I see a hat to the old man, in the departure at the outlet of right, is he, Giancarlo, my former period of the car design columnist. "Are you Hailu?" (forgive Westerners can't issued a "law" the sound. Carlo has been in and out of the original) to find me an hour.

I like this backpack, travel can always be others politely undoubtedly as a blessing, warm invitation to become accomplished fact, sitting in the Carlo's Audi Q7, first is nostalgia. For me this has 10 years of driving experience is still mechanical idiot guests, more interested in, is now the 67 - year-old owner's life experience, he wrote to me, so many well-known automobile designer interview, and this was in Italy as art creation of the automotive industry have wonderful memories.

Fly to SardiniaFly to Sardinia

Let me first serve a copy of his resume:

Giancarlo Perini (Giancarlo Perini), was born in 1944Milan, Aries, then in the world car design of all -- Turin grew up, and where the University doctorate in economics. Occupation career ahead of 1967 to 1970, he worked in "fashion magazine", the next 4 years, he came to Italdesign company, become the Giugiaro's deputy, responsible for public relations, communication and marketing activities. He is also in the establishment and management of industrial design business, including the completion of the Alpha RomeoNew YorkTaxi and lotus Elise projects. In 1974, Perini became a freelance writer, in the subsequent 30 years, writing, as the world's top auto magazine in 2007, Perini's own writings "Pininfarina" in the people behindJapanPublishing.

Q7 along the winding coastline gallop, previous fatigue has been now breathing can touch the scenery to disperse. Blue to the permeability of the Haitian Isshiki, can't let me continue to photograph in micro-blog. For the full world sports car exhibition experience new Carol, where there are better than at the foot of this let he settled on the island? I clearly remember he gave me another journey described, there 1970 years, he and Giugiaro together with the Porsche Tapiro in Monte Carlo speeding in the Libya desert in North Africa, but not to the point to two weeks of "discovery", and even bicycles, not to talk about the design of don't talk business. A dazzling scenery, a memorable journey, always little not a suitable companion. In the Sardinia the next day, if Carol busy to accompany me? I have to find ourselves a companion.

The island amorous feelingsThe island amorous feelings

"How can you be so blue, you are complaining that I don't tell you to go to Sardinia?" Sent a micro-blog reply in Rome housewife Qi, this morning is her birthday, I quietly left the Ceng live many days Rome Beijiao. The girl hesitated rises, more and more strong, stop her and I together to travel to Sardinia, is not she has Renqi identity is appropriate and I this straight. -- I always kind of sad people have a sense of security to the friends of women, international sisterhood -- but more expensive ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment