Monday, December 10, 2012

India Bush Gore: the way of thorns kiss the tears of desert

Say said: "do not think that I and wife a kiss, but will pay a heavy price......

We will be imprisoned for 3 months."

I stared in astonishment at say, even forgot to her lips......

Although the desert sun "spiritual path" ground roasted hot,

The road from time to time is full of sharp edges and angles and gravel may make the foot injury,

I was carrying a shoe, barefoot walk with great care......

Because, I don't know what toIndiaThe ancient law,

Go barefoot "spiritual path", in modern be imprisoned for long time.

Bush's city panoramaBush's city panorama

The holy city of Snake Mountain Block

No train directly to the Bush's (Pushkar) -- although Bush Geer Lee Ajay Mel (Ajmer) train station only 11 km, but the Snake Hill (Nag Pahar) but this quiet city is separated from the lively unusual Ajmer city. The Snake Mountain, not only geographically separated the two originally connected to place, also from the religion they are defined: Ajay Mel is a wonderful lively in the Muslim world, while apart Bush Geer is quiet and solemn Hindu holy.

Bush Geer is one of the four main Hindu shrine in Rajasthan, its position, comparable to the riverside of Ganges RIver's holy light -- the holy city of Varanasi. In the Hindu legend, the God Brahma because one of the magic lotus petal abscission, a sad tears. In the eyes the moment, a drop of tears, drop into the desert, Bush Geer Lake -- people in the lake to Brahma built India only one Brahma temple, is the best proof. Because of this, the ancient quiet town, every year attracts many devout pilgrims come here.

Bush Geer beautiful legends, and blew the culture, always exudes irresistible charm, makes me like the pilgrims, take leave of, train car, across the Snake Hill arrived in the land of idyllic beauty. Here, I feel I have the necessary digression a morning India train station encounter, so future visit friends of Ajay Mel elimination of India train station of fear. The night train from Bharatpur after the start, I'll sleep on bunk. To sleep, I would take me to reach the destination Ajmer as far as possible, tell me more around the local passengers -- they will like the Chinese Lei Feng told me to get up off.

This point, in the month-long India trainTravelingThere have been many practical examples to prove. Of course, I will also set the alarm clock in the mobile phone, I make up in half an hour before the scheduled arrival time. 4 in the morning in the desert area is very cold, I carry my 70 liters of mountaineering bag and a pair of photographic equipment, neither fast nor slow off -- I have prepared through the darkest, most sad time in the Ajay Mel train station waiting room waiting for the bus.

When I find the station waiting room, a lower limb disability managers because I'm not waiting to me in. I show my ticket, then the eyes expressionless manager said: "I just sit sleeper cars arrived at ajmer. I am a foreign visitor, don't know any of a local friend. I'm going to in the waiting room until dawn to Bush gore. I am very tired, need to take a nap. I want to, you can do that for me. You are a good man, isn't it?" Managers hesitated, then made up his mind like that: "OK! You can go in and have a good rest. Hope you enjoy the tour of Ajay Mel!" No matter whether it is disabled train station managers, regardless of whether he should deceive me to get some tips, but, as long as you don't make mistakes, as long as be in the right and self-confident, evil is always down to justice -- especially in a religious country.

The desert sun began to heat the air Ajay Mel, and to Bush Geer the first bus, also facing the golden sun departure. The car climbed up the Snake Hill, will remain in the snake mountain. The pass can also overlook the Ajay Mel and Bush's city. After 40 minutes, I arrived in this forgotten place -- Bush Geer.

In fact, Bush Geer is a very conservative and devout Hindu Town, the town residents are vegetarian, any restaurants do not provide carnivorous. The size of the altar and the temple premises, well-proportioned located in dark green bush's around the lake, and the lake level can be seen everywhere believers and an ascetic bath worship -- because of Bush's Lake is the God Brahma tears left Earth formed, people will believe the lake can purify the mind to eliminate evil miasma, enough, Bush Geer also became each India Christian life will come in the holy land, is also deeply spiritual practice.

Many data show: Bush Geer in 400 BC, and this surrounded by desert lake itself is a miracle. But let Bush Geer famous is once a year of Bush's rally. Each year in November, almost all of India people in the West are gathered here, there are tens of thousands of camels and horses and cattle market, temporary market, coupled with the hustle and bustle of the auction selling, folk sports, folk dance, the formation of Western India have hot wave of Rajasthan Jia Nianhua, to understand local customs and practices of India, it is a vast good opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment