Sunday, December 2, 2012

Embrace the quiet about Southeast Asia's three largest private beach

I grew up in the surf.New YorkBuffalo, that moment, daydream often took me to the sandy beach and tropical. I desire in the ice can only be found in drinks instead of the windshield of the car place, enjoy the drink coconut juice. Later,TravelingThe photographer's occupation career 12 years ago brought me toSingapore, found himself from Southeast Asian countries by God, who favor with idyllic coast, flying only a few hours. It was not long before I realized that: the most popular beach city -- fromThailandThePhuket IslandToBali IslandKuta, busy self-destructive with excessive development, shopping centers and Starbucks devoid of local characteristics.

But after a period of time, I found three still keeps the natural pristine beauty and charm of the nature of a small beach, but also from Phnom Penh, Hu Zhiming and Bangkok city of these portals, easy access to these places.

Vietnam MinaSina travel pictures: Vietnam Mina photography:I travel the world

From the village to the kite surfing paradise:VietnamMina

I'm doing a photography project to do a very long time in Hu Zhiming city, motorcycle noise has been on my mind constantly ringing. Touch me to the beach. So, I boarded the train bound for Mina "beach express", it is a need for five hour old fishing villages. Windswept coast stretches several kilometers, making more become a kite surfing paradise.

The traditional way of life is more on fishing center every day, this hour, this tradition is most evident. In groups of three and four fisherman pulls the rope up fishing net, they are wearing wet pants youth, or bite not lit cigarette man, or woman wearing a conical hat. The fishermen are working at night, catch considerable (mainly the eel, squid, mackerel).

Sina travel pictures: go to sea. Photograph: I travel the worldSina travel pictures: with me it photography:I travel the world

They put the fish sorting, the fish is still alive, and then thrown into the beach digging pool; from the local restaurant chefs will come to the biggest fish for a supply of sth.. I have never seen such a scene. Mina just off the coast of Vietnam, more than 3200 kilometers of many fisheries in a city. Many of the city's specialty is the fish sauce, the sauce is the fish to crumble after fermentation. Later in the day when I hang out at the beach, along the strong smell can smell a fermentation barrel.

Sina travel pictures: fishing village to provide various travel photography: I travel the worldSina travel pictures: fishing village to provide various travel photography:I travel the world

As the kite surfing paradise, Mina for a "Frankenstein", has its own unique symbol: the towering brown sand dunes, constantly absorbing and releasing heat, thus creating a non-stop microclimate windy. So, ten years ago still sleepy fishing village, has become a seaside resort and bar in place, the bar called the blue sea, called the coconut beach, also called dune knight. When the wind blows nearly every day at noon, the fishermen put here to those kite surfer.

"When do you think the wind began to blow?" I was at the beach Campanula kite surfing agency asked a more than 20 years, the Vietnamese woman, she was surfing equipment was installed. Her name is Dong, but she likes others with her nickname Roxy, the name comes from theBritainRock band Roxy music.

Sina travel pictures: everywhere Beauty Photography: I travel the worldSina travel pictures: everywhere beauty photography:I travel the world

"Now the wind," she said with an almost authentic english. "I saw the waves up already. Handsome!" Her friend, with her surfing Julia (real name is Ru) and on the side. "Today, the wind will be very big," she said, "I like the kite surfing."

I asked her how long it took to learn the sport. "Follow the coach took 5 hours," replied Julia, "almost started. If you want to play well, it will take longer." That night, I met Locsi and her friends in the bar Jaib surf. This is a beach bar, withHawaiiThose bars on Maui, posted on the wall of the surfer poster, kite surfing board stacked neatly, a corner of the bar is on the sails.

We're drinking chatting, Roxy told me that, she used to live in New York the Montauk, but after a few years back to Vietnam, in part because she missed the surf. "When I was a child to learn riding a buffalo," she said, "this is probably the reason I kite surfing playing good."

Related reading:

Travel over land and water Vietnam to do a "love buying and selling"

The ancient city of Danang Vietnam: maximize the enjoyment of life (Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment