Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The peak of Kenya Mombasa train tour guide (Photos)

Just arrived in Nairobi, I told my friends that I want to go to Mombasa, to go by train. A friend told me, have no people sitting on the train, or plane, either the car. And my answer was very firm, I want to take a train. Do the students have seen the film "out of Africa", in the drug. No one can forget that train travel: Railway on both sides is a stretch as far as eye can see the fields, the soil is red, occasionally there is a tall erect like acacia tree, seem to be beautiful and lonely in the desert. Drive a steam train by burning firewood to provide. You may be one person to pack a carriage, and the carriage is arranged like your living room and bedroom, you can have a bed, you can take your pajamas and dog ride. And at midnight there was a gun license, result some people carry a person of high ivory, would you please take to go to Nairobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment