Saturday, February 25, 2012

People in New York: taste miss the most authentic Japanese cuisine.

New YorkIs a melting pot of a nation, the world no matter how unpopular national flavor can be found in the city. Every time before going to New York, I have to and local chowhound friends make an appointment in advance, so the chowhound do your homework to me the "big man". This time my taste buds especially miss Japanese cuisine, so let New York have meet with a little request I. Before departure, I asked Japanese cuisine in a chowhound about New York, but said the other 100% authentic Japanese cuisine only inJapanNative to eat. I heard one Leng, realized this idea can only look forward to the next to go to Japan to turn for the better, so I draw back asks next, want to choose the evaluation of Japanese restaurant high, only to be told where the per capita consumption of around $200. "Authentic" is really the treasure of the market town. Finally, we decided to play a benefit by mutual discussion, Chinese food for special keen sense of smell, excavation of high quality and inexpensive, price good Japanese delicacies.

New York authentic Japanese foodNew York authentic Japanese foodThe Japanese tea garden to spend the leisure timeThe Japanese tea garden to spend the leisure timeBeautiful and deliciousBeautiful and delicious

Every time I call Grandpa, grandpa always told me: "breakfast to eat, to eat lunch, dinner to eat less", this words listen to more than twenty years, I am a good boy, so breakfast must eat, a day in the morning. A friend took me across the streams of people busily coming and going of the times square, into a small alley, a facade low-key Japanese cuisine, alley Rio& You, cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment